a quick segmentation of different types of attitudes about management, leadership and delegation. Take a minute to determine
where you fit on the spectrum.
1. I like to do things my way so I prefer to do it myself.
2. It is important
for me to have most tasks completed internally.
3. It is difficult to spend any money to have someone do something
I can do, even if it is outside my core activities.
4. I don’t believe in high price tags for my time; if I can do
it, it doesn’t cost me anything.
5. Trying new things and applying new ideas has paid off significantly
for my business.
6. I prefer to outsource most all business activities that are not part of my core business.
I consider all work outside of what I do best to be a waste of my time/resources and is best outsourced.
you have profiled yourself as a 5, 6 or 7, you are a prospect for outsourced solutions. If you need to get an outside
perspective on your marketing or would like to ramp up your program, I would be happy to discuss how I can help. If you
are interested in outsourcing any of your other functions, I would be happy to make a referral.
Many clients report that outsourcing saves them money in addition to getting them superior results. The flexibility of working with experienced fractional staff
is a win-win relationship for all parties.